Points of Pride!
UCS student performance ranks among the highest at state and national levels:
- UCS students have the highest composite MEAP, Michigan Merit, and ACT scores in Macomb County
- A Utica High School junior is among a handful of Michigan students to earn a perfect ACT score
- A Henry Ford II 2010 graduate is one of two Michigan students to earn a presidential scholarship
UCS programs are focused on creating success in a competitive global economy:
- Mandarin Chinese Language Immersion is offered at the early elementary level
- The International Baccalaureate World School offers students an opportunity to earn International Diploma
- The Utica Center for Mathematics, Science, and Technology is available for the academically talented student who has an interest in mathematics, science, computer science and curriculum integrated technology
UCS schools are honored for high academic standards:
- 28 schools have earned the Michigan Blue Ribbon Exemplary School Award
- All schools have earned Adequate Yearly Progress and received top grades in the Education YES! report from the Michigan Department of Education.
- UCS Students have earned national robotics honors
UCS voters have invested more than $250 million in their facilities over the past ten years:
- Students learn in safe, state of the art facilities with continuously updated technology
UCS staff is committed to high standards and student achievement:
- All UCS teachers are ranked as "highly qualified" for their subject areas
- More than 90 percent of certified staff members hold advanced degrees
UCS is creating a college culture where students reach their full potential:
- Since 2006, enrollment in the district's Advanced Placement programs has doubled.
- The district offers 27 Advanced Placement courses at its four high schools and boasts of the most AP exams in the State of Michigan
- Tab 0
- Tab 1