Power restored at Messmore Elementary
Power has been restored at Messmore Elementary. School will resume on Wednesday, October 1.
Ebeling shows off its super powers
Ebeling Elementary showed off its super powers recently as part of a curriculum presentation tied to the September 22 Board of Education Meeting.
Visitors packed the building to tour classrooms to see "Ebeling's Super Powers: Super Teaching & Learning."
Programs highlighted by the school include:
- Kindergarten - Personalized Learning
- First Grade - Technology Application and Integration
- Second Grade - Daily 5
- Third Grade - Discovery Science
- Fourth Grade - Literacy in Action
- Fifth Grade - Interactive Social Studies
- Sixth Grade - Mathematical Literacy
- Media Center - Common Sense Media curriculum
- Students in Action - an overview of student clubs and teams
A Site Dedicated To
Student Achievement in UCS
Christine M. Johns, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools
UCS Success preserves
As we begin another promising school year, Utica Community Schools remains committed to providing exemplary teaching and learning for the more than 28,000 students who fill our classrooms every day.
Superintendent Christine Johns' Column>>