Malow is a Michigan Blue Ribbon Exemplary School.
Malow's focus on teaching and learning results in a high success rate for students, as measured by test scores, report cards, and promotion rates.
Focus on the Success Skills (Respect, Responsibility, Integrity, Personal Best and Positive Communication) and the Mustang Respect Code have fostered a positive climate for learning.
- Our professional staff is dedicated to educating young adolescents and works hard to provide opportunities for success for all students.
- Malow welcomes parent involvement in school activities and appreciates parental participation at Sounding Board meetings.
- Life Skills students participate in community service projects at sites such as area churches, schools, hospitals, day care centers and nursing homes.
- The Student Council coordinates several charity efforts throughout the year, to which students and staff respond generously.
- Builders Club, affiliated with the Shelby Kiwanis, participates in school and community service projects.
- Our students have been successful in the Michigan Industrial Technology Education competition as well as the Model Boat Regatta on Belle Isle.
- Our athletic teams have been successful in competition and our student athletes have represented Malow with pride.
- Malow teachers and administrators have earned top professional honors.