Click the tabs below to hear students and community members discuss how the value of a UCS education supports student and graduate success, the strength of our local economy and our region's quality of life.
- Enroll Today - Current UCS Resident
- Schools of Choice (Open to Oakland, Wayne, Lapeer and St. Clair Residents)
- VIrtual Academy - Current residents and SOC
The Value of a UCS Education
Throughout this school year, Utica Community Schools will be asking the question - "What is the Value of a UCS education?"
The answer will come from those most impacted by our schools - graduates, students, parents, residents, business owners and community leaders.
Learn more at the stories shared on this page.
Join the conversation at #ucsvalue or share your story at email@example.com.
- Challenges Inside and Outside the Classroom - Angel Stallings, UCS Graduate
- Career Ready through CTE - Ryan Capshaw, UCS graduate
- Choice and Rigor - Nicole Black, UCS Graduate
- School of Choice turned UCS resident - Sara Hakim, UCS Parent
Supporting Economic Health of our Community
- How the Value of UCS Supports Small Business Owners - Dan Wesner
- Sterling Heights Regional Chamber of Commerce - Stacy Ziarko
Quality of Life
- Sterling Heights Mayor Michael Taylor
- City of Utica Mayor Gus Calandrino
- Shelby Township Supervisor Rick Stathakis
- Washington Township Supervisor Sebastian "Sam" Previti