The Eppler Counseling Department webpage is the Naviance Family Connection site: http://connection.naviance.com/epplerjhs
Macomb Family Services Adolescent Outreach Program (AOP)
Junior High students can obtain 6 sessions of free therapy. The program is offered through schools at no cost to families.
There is no worries about transportation, money, or time. Sessions are conducted via Telehealth currently and during school hours.
Parent/Guardian permission is needed.
Students needing support may be experiencing:
- Difficulties in school/home
- Changes in behavior, grades, or friends
- A death of a family member or friend
- Self-harming and/or suicidal behavior
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Academic difficulties
- Adjustment to COVID-19/Social Distancing
Teachers, Parents or Guardians contact school counselor for more information. Referrals to AOP are made by school counselors.