High School Completion & ASE
Interested in obtaining a high school diploma/ high school equivalency preparation/ or ASE please give us a call at (586) 797-6960.
Registration appointments are now available to be made for the 2023-2024 School Year.
If you have previously attended any high school and earned any credit(s), we recommend obtaining your transcripts and our academic advisor may be able to apply any credits obtained towards our program.
Students must be at least 18 years old by July 1st, 2023 to enroll in the Adult Education Program.
- High School Diploma, High School Equivalency Prep, and ASE are all IN-PERSON Programs.
- We do encourage all students to obtain transcripts from previous schools or to have previous schools send us transcripts directly. They can send any/all transcripts to: Adulted@uticak12.org
- Learning Lab students are required to complete 6 hours of work every week on campus, with the ability to get more work done at home. The times of operation for the learning lab are Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-12:30pm or 5:30pm-12:00pm.
- We offer in-person Foundations I and Foundations II English classes and then Math I and Math II classes. Classes will meet either Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday, from 9:00am-12:00pm or 6:00-9:00pm.
- ASE is a class designed to help any student with English reading, writing, and speaking. It is a Non-Credited Course.