English as a Second Language (ESL)
- We provide instruction in English language communication skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) to students whose native language is not English. Students also learn valuable workplace and life skills.
- ESL Classes are all IN-PERSON and are teacher-directed. ESL is non-credited and students do not receive any certificate of completion.
- All students are required to Pre-test even if they have 0 English Language skills. We use testing to help students enter the correct level class.
- When students reach 40 hours of instruction time, they are required to Post-test to track their growth.
- All classes are 2 days out of the week and may be Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday. Class times are 9:00am-12:00pm for Morning and 6:00pm-9:00pm for Evening.