Robin Dilday, District Athletic Director
Fostering the Mind and Body
At UCS, we believe a well-rounded student develops both the mind and body. Our Athletics Department provides students with a host of options to that end, and we hope this portion of our website serves as an important resource to answer all athletic-related questions you might have.
We encourage parents to read the Parent-Coach Relationship Brochure and Code of Conduct Brochure and share them with your student. These brochures outline the expectations for the coach, parent and student involved in athletics.
Other websites of interest include:
- Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA) - www.mhsaa.com
- High school schedules - www.bigteams.com
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) (NCA Eligibility Center)-
- Macomb Area Conference (MAC) - www.macombmac.misd.net
To better ensure the safety of our students, all of our students are required to provide the following documents before participating in any sport:
- MHSAA Medical History Physical Card
- UCS Student Athletic Emergency Information Card