Report cards were issued on June 16.
To ensure a more secure process for distribution, the district will no longer be emailing the documents. Report cards will be available only through a secure link in your powerschool account.
Here are some important things to note about the process:
- Access to the report cards will not be available through the PowerSchool app. The report cards are available by logging into your account through your favorite browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.).
- We strongly encourage you to make sure you can access your account through a web browser. If you need technical assistance, please contact our school office.
- You must have a PowerSchool account to see the report card. If you do not have an account, please follow the instructions at this link.
An email will be sent before the end of the day on JUne 16 to let you know when the report cards are available. For instructions on how to access the report card, please see the below document.
Need help? Below are videos and step by step tutorials for PowerSchool.
- How to make a PowerSchool parent portal account
- How to download report clards
- Click through tutorial: https://ior.ad/8PRj
- How to download NWEA reports
- Click through tutorial: https://ior.ad/8BQs
- How to reset a PowerSchool password
- Click through tutorial: https://ior.ad/8OUf