Applications are being accepted for many positions, including bus drivers, mechanics, skilled trades, food service, clerical, teaching, adult education teachers, substitutes, paraprofessional and childcare.
“Our work matters,” said Superintendent Robert S. Monroe. “Every member of our UCS team makes a difference in a child’s life and builds the future of our community.”
UCS offers prospective employees:
- Competitive wage and benefit packages
- Full and part time openings
- Jobs for all levels of experience
- Positions that follow the school calendar
- The ability to impact the future and make our community a better place